“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” – Hebrews 11:6
BIBLE PASSAGE: Hebrews 11:17-25
Our Lord Jesus Christ specifically promised that miracles are bread for the children of the kingdom (Matthew 15:26). This implies that every child of God should experience miracles daily. The miraculous power of God must be demonstrated in us daily. This cannot be except through faith (Hebrews 11:6).
MANY ARE LIVING BELOW GOD’S BEST FOR THEM
A number of believers are living below the best of God’s plan for lack of faith (Jeremiah 29:11). While many are ignorant of God’s free gifts (Hosea 4:6), others are unstable as a result of doubt which denies them the best from God (James 1:6-8). Christ demonstrated faith throughout His earthly ministry and expects every believer to meet God’s expectations for one’s life (Hebrews 11:6). Faith is inevitable for every pursuit in a believer’s life (Numbers 13:31-33).
THE EXPLOITS OF FAITH ARE MANY
The exploits of faith cannot be exhausted. When a Christian has God’s kind of faith which calls those things which are not as though they are (Romans 4:17), his blessings are countless. For example,
- Faith gives us access to God’s power because God honours faith always (James 5:15).
- Faith destroys the works of Satan and commands victory for us over the world (1John 5:4).
- It also infuses the power of performance into our prayers (Matthew 21:19-21).
- Only men of faith are profited through the word (Hebrews 4:2).
- God is moved to action when He sees faith in men in the face of troubles and trials (Matthew 15:22-28; Daniel 3:16-25).